Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A LETTER TO DONWOOD GRADUATES

Saturday, May 17, 2008

THE DONWOOD
Starting in 1969 I created a monthly newsletter to be sent out to recovering addicts that had graduated from the Donwood Institute in Toronto. Over the next 12 years I included articles sent in by the patients, newspaper articles, and general information helpful to those needing information in overcoming their addiction. I am including some of these articles because they became very important in their reality. Coming from the horse's mouth! If you recognize something that you have written and want to acknowledge your authorship, please contact me and I will show your name. Otherwise no one will know. Since I will be quoting far and wide, please know that I will not be gaining monetarily from my work, I only hope that it will be of some help. I sure appreciate everything I received Don Felstead.

No comments: